Friday, March 03, 2006

A Dream About Lennix


I was just surfing through blogs today and came across Memoirs of a Feline Empress in Exile. It was just the ticket I needed to cheer me up this cold, cloudy day in March.

Last night I had a whole dream about a cat... it was a former pet I used to own. I'm in the process of working that dream out and I came across this blog that reminds me so much of Lennix, the cat in my dream.

Lennix was an extraordinary kitten who came to live with me just after my daughter died. He became my granddaughter's cat, and the two of them could frequently be seen wandering the backyard, Lennix's tail straight up in the air.

Lennix died before he turned three; now he turns up in my dreams with a message. He just can't figure out why this human has such trouble deciphering it.

A dream about Lennix...and then I find the Memoirs. How's that for synchronicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google